A public-private partnership to develop a coordinated research strategy to speed the most promising COVID-19 vaccines and treatments. Provision of medical care is classified into primary, secondary, and tertiary care categories. Approximately twenty percent of all adults in the US are considered diagnosable with a mental illness. Mental illnesses are the leading cause of disability in the US and Canada. Examples of these illnesses include schizophrenia, ADHD, major depressive disorder, bipolar disorder, anxiety disorder, post-traumatic stress disorder and autism.
- Resources & Statistics Search for publications, education brochures, statistics on admission rates, waiting times, bed occupancy rates, diseases and more.
- November 12, 2022 • The war has hammered Ukraine’s health care budget, leaving some patients without access to care.
- The Health app helps you manage lifestyle factors that may influence time in AFib, like sleep, exercise, and weight.
- When autocomplete results are available use up and down arrows to review and enter to select.
- Minister of Health, Budi Gunadi Sadikin pledges to fulfill the need for mammograms in all regencies/cities.
Google Health is committed to helping everyone, everywhere be healthier through products and services that connect and bring meaning to health information. We’re building products to empower people with …